Types of Assessments
Paediatric Eye Screening (30min)
For children aged 2 to 5 and children who are non verbal.
Suitable for children with developmental delays, Autism and special needs.
Learning Related Vision Screening (30min)
For children aged 6 to 16 having difficulties in school, such as copying (eye tracking & eye-hand coordination), losing their place as they read (eye tracking), difficulties with comprehension (poor near vision, eye teaming, visualisation difficulties)
* This screening provides a broad information if there is a weakness in the Learning Related Visual Skills
General Eye Assessment (30min)
- Refractive errors (eg. Myopia, Hyperopia, Astigmatism)
- Anterior Eye Health (eg. Cornea, Conjunctiva, Lids)
- Posterior Eye Health (eg. Retina, Optic Nerve)
Visual Efficiency Assessment (Binocular Vision Assessment) (60min)
Eye Tracking (Eye Movement)
Eye Teaming (Convergence)
Eye Focusing (Accommodation)
* The assessment of these Visual skills give an insight to how a child's learning related visual skill is. For example, a child who tracks 30 words per min is more likely to be unable to complete an exam compared to another child who is able to track 60 words per min.
Visual Information Processing Assessment (120min)
Visual Perceptual Skills (Visual Discrimination, Visual Memory etc)
Eye - Hand Coordination
Tests for Reversals
Visual Stress (Tints and Overlays)
Please fill this form and get a complimentary short consultation at our office.